Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'm not what I was last September


I may or may not have a girl crush on Shingai Shoniwa. Whenever I'm alone in my room pretending to be a rockstar, this is exactly how I'd imagine I'd be on-stage. The energy she exerts is inspiring, and she's just so talented. But let's state the obvious: I adore her taste in clothes.


So here's my crop top look, which I originally wasn't gonna put up because my sister disapproved as she snapped away.
I'm happy with it though, if you can't tell.

Oh, and did I mention how much I hate my camera and its horrendous picture quality? I wish it was a living, breathing organism sometimes, just so I can strangle it back into a nonliving existence.





Crop top & vest: vintage / Necklace & shoes: from Cambodia / Jeans: H&M

1 comment:

Bunny said...

honey youre fabulous!
i wish i was as fashionable as you ;)
muahz!